Call us now on 0411 111 111 for a free, no obligation assessment and quote.
Sydney Brush Fencing NSW can provide everything you need for any and all brushwood fencing projects to combine the ultimate in style and functionality to suit your home and garden.
Regardless if you need installation of a whole new brushwood fence, just a few fencing panels, or just need restoration and repairing of an an old fence, we’ve got you covered with our quality brushwood solutions.
We offer professional brushwood fencing services on site to Sydney and the surrounding suburbs. From Sydney in the centre to Hornsby in the north, Penrith to the west, Cambletown to the South and everywhere in between, just give us a call now on 04111111 with your requirements for a free no obligation assessment and quote. Alternatively, just fill in the form by answering a few questions that will help us get a better understanding of your needs and we’ll get back to you with your preferred method ASAP.
We are the professional experts in Australia that can provide you with that classic brushwood look:
- Gates, gazebos, huts and pergolas,
- Brush fencing as a natural alternative to other types of fencing such as timber, steel or brick,
- Eco-friendly and low maintenance brushwood boundary and privacy fencing.
- Brushwood fencing as safely surrounds to your swimming pool.
- Special projects such as privacy wall, mailbox coverings and thatch roofs,
- Restoration and repair of brush fences, brushwood fences, brush fencing panels or any other brushwood elements – fencing or otherwise – at your Sydney home.
- Brushwood fencing can be attached to many types of existing fencing to immediately upgrade the look to that stylish brush fence.
- Brushwood fencing is a very versatile and flexible choice as it can be naturally and beautifully shaped over and around uneven surfaces so it blends stylishly into surrounding structures.
- Brush fencing repairs and restoration.
Why Brushwood Fences from Sydney Brush Fencing NSW
- Superb looking with a long life span of between 15 to 30 years.
- A natural and environmentally friendly alternative either as made through traditional hand thatching construction techniques or pre-made brush fencing panels. We can help you decide if the custom or panels option is best for your property and budget.
- Minimal maintenance required over the life of the fence. Your only task is to maintain the top roll cap of the fence.
- Versatile custom configurations in regard to shapes, heights and mouldings.
- Able to withstand strong winds in wind prone areas of Sydney.
- Can be approved as pool fencing and is compliant with local council pool regulations.
- Made with pride by fully qualified and trained professionals.
- When our job is complete, you will have a beautiful new brushwood fence or an expertly repaired existing fence.
- We can provide references from our satisfied customers on request.
- All our work is fully guaranteed and comes with a warranty.
- You can be confident we will deliver a high quality job. Our satisfaction is dependant on your satisfaction. We want you new brush fencing or repaired brushwood fence to live up to your needs and expectations.
Fences often involve negotiations and agreements with immediate neighbours. Check out some resources here to help with making the negotiation process on cost and process as seamless as possible.
With our proffesional approach to installation and repair of brushwood fencing, we just know you will be excited to see the finish product. We look forward to meeting and exceeding your expectations.
Call us on 04 111 111 111 for a free, no obligation assessment and quote.